- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 1 1/2 tbs Alchemy Fiber
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 14 oz raw sweet Italian chicken or turkey sausage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 16 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- Combine rice, Alchemy Fiber, water and chicken bouillon and stir until dissolved. Cook according to rice package directions.
- While the rice is cooking, heat a large sized saute pan and cook chicken sausage on medium heat until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add olive oil, onion and celery to the pan then salt and pepper to taste. Cook for about 12 minutes or until celery is soft.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for and additional 7- 8 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add the sausage and the cooked rice to the pan and mix well.
- Enjoy 🙂