- 1 10 oz pkg frozen spinach
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked rice made with Alchemy Fiber
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400° and prep a baking sheet with cooking spray
- Prepare spinach according to package directions.
- Add cream cheese and combine thoroughly.
- Add the rice, mozzarella, egg, garlic powder and pepper and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine panko and parmesan.
- Form mixture into 1-in balls and roll each one in the panko mixture.
- Place 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with marinara sauce.